maandag 17 november 2014

tissue box *Maja design*

Ohhhh....I really need some hugs!
Feeling a bit sad..... One week ago my youngest daughter left home to study in the States.
She will be gone for almost 7(!!) months!! I'm extremely proud of her but I think all moms can imagine how I'm feeling right now....
So today I have a tissue box to share with you all.
Think I will be needing those tissues a lot!!!! :)

Made this box with the Crea Diem collection.

I tore up some bits of papers and glued them on the box.
I made a mix of gesso and micro beads and glass filler, and applied it randomly.
Wanted to create a bit of a wintery effect.

Had this cute little house in my stash for awhile and I thought it would be perfect for this box.

Added some flowers, gauze, beads and chipboard (Dusty Attic) to create a little scenery.



Cut out the clocks from the -den oersattliga tiden- sheet.


Creating some lovely texture with the papers and the mixed gesso.

Papers used:
Kann dig sjalv
Sa lange jag lever
Ord flyger bort
Skapa dagen
Den oersattliga tiden

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Jeetje, 7 maanden? Ik kan me voorstellen dat dat wel 'even' lastig is. Heel veel sterkte! En een hele dikke knuffel :)
    De tissuebox die alvast klaarstaat, is in ieder geval supermooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It is March now and four months have finished already.I think you should begin to make another box for your happy tears.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen