zondag 22 februari 2015

family album *Maja design*

Today I want to share this family album cover.
When my mom and dad passed away they left us lots of lovely and very precious photo's.
I have scanned each and every one of them and burned them on CD's for us kids and all the grandkids as a wonderful memory of their family heritage.
For a long time I wanted to put them in albums and finally I started my family album.
Planning to do lots of pages with photo's from both sides of the family.
Would be quite challenging though, to make flat pages, but I give it a go!
To be continued! :)

Made this album with the Vintage Autumn collection.
For this book I used the following papers: No. II, V, X, XI, X, XVI and heritage sheet.
The book handle and key are from Scrap-Unlimited.

A rolled flower with No.V
The clock is from Artemio and the clock handles from Prima.

All the clocks were cut out from the XVI sheet. Just love this sheet!! 

Can't remember this metal family plate, it was in my stash for some time, but it was perfect for this project.

"Memories", a piece from the bottom strip No.X

After layering all the strips of paper, I added some texture with instant filler and a stencil.

Also added some stamens and dew drops.


Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtig geheel is het geworden! Heel elegant en zelfs een beetje nostalgisch. Dat wordt vast een heel mooi album, ook al kun je binnenin minder los gaan met laagjes dan normaal ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, what a beautiful family album cover - the details and layout are so wonderful! As always, thank you for sharing your art.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is looking beautiful.. looking forward to seeing the rest of the album!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen