donderdag 8 oktober 2015

letterbox *13arts*

Today I have another altered project to share with you.
My daughter had bought a blanco wooden letterbox and she was so kind enough to let me alter it!
After some paints, flowers, pearls, gesso and even some stamping too, this is the final result:


I started this project by creating the background with a mix of magic powder and gesso.
Pressed some grey light grit into the wet mix.
Added all the paints.
Once dry, I gave it a touch with some gesso.
Seriously, I can't make any project without gesso! LOL

Stamped some small letters.

This wooden flourish piece was already on the box.

Purple flowers with a touch of the gesso.

Just love the effect of the gesso and magic powder effect.
Look at those big cracks, sooo yummy! 

These chipboard letters were given a coat with the white Splash ink.



Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx




4 opmerkingen:

  1. I have just now ordered me some Magic Powder and some grid...Hoping to create some magic as you do soon!!! This is just another awesome altered piece from you...biggest Hugs and Love to you...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw, die kleuren en alle mooie details! Wat ziet dit er onwijs gaaf uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thud <--- that was the sound of my jaw dropping to the floor. This is incredible!! Gorgeous texture and such a pretty way to store your mail. This is LOVELY!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Really wonderful Ingrid !! I like very much the colours, flowers and butterflies!! amazing ! Big hugs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen