maandag 19 oktober 2015

pumpkin *13arts*

Today a fall project, an altered pumpkin.
Found a bright orange plastic one and it had to be altered.
Took me quite some gesso but now it's more an Ingrid piece, don't you think?! :)

Started this project by covering the pumpkin with kitchen paper towel and a lot of gesso.
Added all the buttons and gears.
Mixed some glass filler and gesso and randomly applied it to the project.
Now it was time to add all the paints.
For the light green color I mixed the matte lime with the matte pistachio.
For the next step I sprayed the big 13arts paper flowers with the orange paint.
Glued all the other embellishments, a light touch of gesso and it's done!

Here is the original pumpkin.

The mix of gesso with the glass filler gives a great texture!

For these paper flowers I randomly applied some gesso before the paints.
Once dry, I again applied some more gesso to get this look.
This way it's easier to get and keep the whiteness of the gesso.

Some 13arts twigs with a touch of gesso.

Lovely textures.

Some cherry blossom flowers.

13arts products used:

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx

6 opmerkingen:

  1. WOW,.....how marvellous, I simply adore this...beautiful...x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love this! So much texture, and I like the colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is absolutely STUNNING Ingrid! Wow! I loooove it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wauw, wat is je pompoen gaaf geworden en wat een verschil vergeleken met hoe hij er eerst uitzag. Echt heel erg leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love it! So great - wonderful work!
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ingrid your work is just amazing! So many gorgeous details you can't stop looking at projects! I love every single one of them!

    Sending you warm greetings from Slovenia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen